As you might expect, events like winning an award or volunteering as an agency are something we’re quick to share on social media. With so action, there were plenty of visuals to help tell our story. But how best to showcase these visuals? Instagram? Snapchat?
One option is a Facebook photo album. You can even embed that Facebook post on a blog using 5 easy steps.
Embed a Facebook Photo Album or Post
- Create a Facebook post featuring photos taken from the event or topic you want to showcase
- Navigate to your Page’s Facebook timeline
- Click the three dots on the right-hand side of your post and select “embed” from the drop-down menu
- Select the code presented in the pop-up window
- Paste the code into your blog post, and ta-da!
This blog was updated in May 2019 to reflect changes to Facebook.
- 7 Ways to Generate Data for Use in B2B SaaS Marketing and PR - June 29, 2021
- SaaS PR: Agency Insights on What’s Working in 2021 - June 8, 2021
- B2B SaaS PR Agency Wins Silver B2B Agency of the Year and Accolades From PRSA Hoosier Chapter - June 7, 2021
- B2B Tech PR Agency Adds New Leadership to Support Record Growth - April 27, 2021
- 4 Company Culture Awards B2B SaaS Clients Should Apply For - February 25, 2021