In addition to our belief that vacation time should be maximized, we offer core hours to all team members daily – giving the freedom to come in either early or late morning and working the hours that make sense for you. Summertime means ½ day Fridays from Memorial to Labor Day, and the ability to work from home a set number of days each month.
The team that eats together, stays together. We stock our break area with healthy snacks from a food delivery service and stay hydrated (and caffeinated!) with coffee, tea, soda and good-old H2O.
BLASTmedia is a lean, mean, PR machine. Want a personal trainer? We have a full-time trainer on staff for team members to use in our on-site gym, stocked with cardio, free weights and Nautilus machines. BLASTmedia covers gym and trainer fees.
We can’t get enough of each other in the office, so after-work activities are aplenty. From team trivia nights to outings at the ballpark, and from gut-bomb pitch-ins to movie matinees, we bring the party wherever we go.
Starting day one of employment, BLASTmedia offers significant health benefits, including medical, dental and vision, as well as 401K contribution with company match.
We don’t value complacency. Continuing education is a priority and we provide each team member an annual stipend to be used for seminars, webinars and conferences of their choosing. In addition, you’ll be presented with Lunch & Learns, Think Tanks and opportunities for soft skills development through various personal development partners.
Looking for your next PR role?
Spring PR Internships
BLASTmedia’s PR internship offers the chance to work directly with our account teams on activities that benefit our B2B SaaS clients. Each intern is placed with a specific agency account team, allowing you to work collaboratively with members of that team on various projects.
This spring semester internship is part-time (10-15 hours per week) and paid hourly with a flexible schedule to be determined based on college course load.
What You’ll Get to Do
- Train with various members of the agency on numerous PR tools and tactics, including those that support client and agency communication, media relations and content development
- Participate in brainstorming sessions with internal team members
- Assist your account team in identifying editorial opportunities using various research tactics and tools, including editorial calendars and HARO
- Monitor and provide intelligence reports about industries our clients serve
Build press lists for specific pitching initiatives using multiple media databases
- Search for and report on secured media coverage using various media monitoring tools
- Collaborate on social media projects, including drafting content for Twitter and LinkedIn
- Work with the team to create briefing sheets to support clients during interviews
- Join meetings and client-agency conversations to better understand the relationship between a client and an agency
What You’ll Need
- The ability to work both independently and as part of multiple teams throughout the agency
- Experience working efficiently in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, with a command of grammar and AP style
- A positive attitude and eagerness to seek out feedback
- To be a college junior or senior
What Will Make You Stand Out
- Experience working at or on behalf of a SaaS brand
- Agency experience
Established in 2005, BLASTmedia is the only PR agency in the US dedicated to B2B SaaS, representing companies in all growth stages — from startup to publicly traded. BLASTmedia understands the challenges associated with scaling a SaaS business and uses media coverage and thought leadership campaigns to impact four primary pillars: investors, employees, partners, and customers.
Our open office environment and team structure provide a challenging, fun and highly-energetic work culture inclusive of a stocked fridge with drinks and snacks.
BLASTmedia is an equal oppournity employer.
Thank you for considering us as part of your career search. While BLASTmedia is always on the lookout for great PR talent, we’re not currently hiring. If you’d still like to submit your resume for future consideration, please complete the form below.