While most people are hitting the gym and tossing the holiday cookies to stay on track with their New Year’s resolutions, the BLASTmedia team is ringing in the new year by celebrating some notable media coverage for our B2B tech clients. From the Wall Street Journal to Inc., check out some of our favorite pieces that closed out 2018.
- A number of clients, including 6sense, Breezy HR, StitcherAds, Voxbone and Design Pickle, shared their successful daily habits with Inc.
- Marketing Charts and Media Post featured the “State of Local SEO” report conducted by Moz.
- Jifflenow provided Trade Show News Network with a deep dive of their product’s ability to schedule, manage and analyze strategic meetings at events.
- Greenlight Guru shared their insights about the Apple Watch’s FDA clearance with The Verge.
- Crosley vintage cassette deck was enough of a blast from the past to earn a full feature in the Wall Street Journal.
- Martech Advisor featured Formstack’s acquisition of QuickTapSurvey and their new offline and mobile capabilities.
- Fortegra shared their insight on the roadblocks that lie ahead for autonomous vehicles with Mashable.
- DZone included artificial intelligence and machine learning predictions from BISim and Moogsoft.
- InterVision and Formstack lent their expertise to BetaNews for an article focused on IoT risk and cybersecurity predictions.
- Robotics Business Review rounded out the year sharing autonomous vehicle predictions from Moogsoft, DriverReach and Fortegra.
Is your New Year’s resolution to earn more media coverage for your business? Or maybe, to be known as an expert in the B2B tech industry? Reach out to Lindsey Groepper to find out how BLASTmedia can help you start 2019 right with exciting media coverage for your B2B tech business.
- How DocuSign Became Synonymous With Electronic Signatures - September 17, 2019
- 5 Tips to Effectively Use Media Coverage in Social Selling - May 28, 2019
- Pop the Champagne to Celebrate Exciting Media Coverage - December 31, 2018
- Upping the Heat with Simmering B2B Tech Coverage - August 7, 2018