This post was drafted by our spring PR intern from Ball State University, Brianna Helm.
The games in Pyeongchang may be over, but when it comes to media coverage, BLASTmedia is still racing for the gold. Check out some of the winning media coverage that our athletes — or, in this case, seasoned PR professionals — secured for clients this month.
- Vennli’s business development manager shared her expertise about what agencies want from data insight tools to PR Daily.
- Total Retail published an article by Demand Jump CEO highlighting marketing strategies from a military perspective for retail customer acquisition.
- A feature on Forbes highlighted an unexpected benefit of Zeiss’ VR One Connect — the ability to pay Vive and Oculus VR games without brand-specific headsets.
- The senior director at BISIM assisted DZone in identifying different hurdles that can affect game development.
- Techradar reviewed the Crosley C10, highlighting the turntable’s balanced, audiophile sound; excellent build quality and easy set-up.
- Coverage in Legaltech and Forbes allowed Bluelock to continue to build thought leadership by addressing topics that matter to IT departments within legal firms and more general tech trends.
- Founder of Launch Fishers and Launch Indiana bylined an article in Entrepreneur, predicting what coworking spaces will look like by 2020.
- Fortegra’s VP of wireless prepares carriers for the arrival of a 5G network in an article from Betanews.
- No Jitter cited a cloud migration checklist developed by Velostrata in a piece about the challenges surrounding cloud migration.
- PointInside shared insights and expertise with Marketing Land on how retailers should respond to Amazon Go.
Interested in finding out how BLASTmedia can help your company go for the gold? Contact Lindsey Groepper for more details!
- No Tricks Here, B2B Tech Coverage is Booming - October 2, 2018
- Going for Gold with Winning Media Coverage - March 6, 2018
- Get Your Shovels, Coverage Was Laid on Thick This Winter - February 7, 2018
- What is Analyst Relations? - October 19, 2017
- Spicing Up Client Coverage this Fall - October 11, 2017