Trees are starting to sprout some green. A few overly ambitious flowers are beginning to blossom. And just as signs of spring are starting to pop up all around us, media coverage for BLASTmedia’s clients is popping up all over the place!
Don’t let the season appropriate comparisons fool you, lots of creativity, strategy and hard work goes into generating top coverage for BLASTmedia clients. Take a look at some media coverage highlights from the last month below:
- Crosley Radio was featured in several TODAY show segments, including a multi-part segment with Al Roker titled, “Al Techs Out”.
- Sigstr’s new CEO hire announcement was covered by the Indianapolis Business Journal, MarTech Advisor, CMS Wire and Inside Indiana Business.
- Bluelock’s Jeffrey Ton, EVP of Product & Service Development, authored a Forbes piece on picking the right IT disaster recovery option for your company and offered thought leadership in three additional Forbes articles.
- Scout RFP President Stan Garber shared tips with Inc. on how to build a great company culture from day one.
- ATOMIZED Founder and CEO ChRiS Gomersall was the focus of two Business Insider articles. One about being ready to leave his former position with Facebook and one about knowing he wanted to work for himself.
- Cat Lang, chief learning officer at Appirio, offered Bloomberg BNA insight into the functions of a CLO and what Appirio is doing in the ways of traditional talent management.
- Fizziology’s social media research surrounding the Oscars was featured in Brit + Co for winner speculations and in the Huffington Post for the film that had social media buzzing ahead of time.
- Both CSO Online and CIO published a piece in which Hamesh Chawle, vice president of engineering at Zephyr, spoke on what insider risk teams should be doing in regard to IT/Security.
- ChRiS Gomersall of ATOMIZED shared steps to choosing the right marketing software in EContent Magazine and steps to retail brand consistency in Total Retail.
- Skinit’s Princess Belle phone case and laptop skin were featured in a “Beauty and the Beast” inspired item guide on PEOPLE Style.
- Shawn Yates, director of healthcare product management at Ontario Systems, shared ways that a united Republican House, Senate and Presidency will impact healthcare revenue with Healthcare Business & Technology.
- Fizziology offered insight from social media for a Forbes article regarding what will inspire in a millennial driven workplace.
- Formstack was included in a Fox59 story on the local tech industry concerned about new immigration policies preventing companies from hiring the best people for the growing number of tech jobs in Indy.
Interested in finding out how BLASTmedia can grow your company’s media coverage? Contact Lindsey Groepper for more details!