While many people are pulling pranks and coming up with hilarious April Fool’s jokes, we’re grinding away and securing coverage for our clients to help improve their share of voice, lay the foundation for thought leadership and garner interest from prospective clients.
Below is some of the exciting coverage we saw run in March:
- Apteligent’s recent data report launch. Forbes, Fortune, ZDNet, Internal Business Times, ComputerWorld, BetaNews, TechTimes and Apple Insider (to name a few), all covered Apteligent’s iOS 9.3 crash, adoption and error data.
- PicoBrew was featured in AOL for its presence at SxSW.
- NextWorth and Fortegra thought-leadership content was posted in TWICE.
- Pando wrote a full feature on DinnerCall and the expanding grocery industry.
- RoundingWell was included in a Nashville Post.
- Our favorite educational and lovable smart duck Edwin was featured in Examiner.
- Turntables are the future of music, which is proven true by Crosley who was reviewed by Mashable.
- DriveSavers’ tips for saving hard drives were covered by PCWorld.
- The Today Show and CNET discussed Pelican’s durable cases.
- The new tech trend of virtual reality was dominated by Zeiss who was on the cover of MacWorld and in Inc.
If you’re interested in earning some success of your own, contact Lindsey Groepper for more information on how BLASTmedia can boost coverage for your brand!
- Pros and Cons of Offering an Exclusive for Your Funding Announcement - October 8, 2019
- Developing a SaaS Award Strategy: 4 Accolades Zendesk Won Before Going Public - April 9, 2019
- 3 Ways PR Can Help Generate B2B Sales - September 18, 2018
- How Speaking Opportunities Can Help Build Thought Leadership - June 28, 2018
- This is not a joke: Top-tier client coverage - April 1, 2016