Spring is upon us here at the BLAST offices and the PR client coverage is a-bloomin’! Some of my favorite flowers are hydrangeas and hyacinths, but there is no flower as beautiful as a good piece of client coverage.
Here is a quick rundown of some of the BLASTmedia B2B client media coverage this month:
- Data backup provide, CrashPlan, was reviewed by Wired for World Backup Day. And CrashPlan’s new PROe product was featured in eWeek.
- iGoDigital, a provider of online marketing technology and services, was featured on Internet Retailer for their work with Dungarees.net.
- Web app development company, 403 Web Security, was featured in The Washington Post and Fox Business with some tips about small business web security.
- Skinit, the global leader in on-demand personalization technology, shared some details about their new customization tool on Internet Retailer.
- Wasp Barcode Technologies, the leader in productivity solutions for small businesses, launched a new small business barcode labeler that was featured on ZDNet.
- Bluelock, a cloud services provider, was named one of the “10 most powerful IaaS companies” by Network World.
Stay tuned for more sprouting seeds throughout the spring!
- Three Cheers For Client Success - October 29, 2015
- Fall-ing into Client Success - October 21, 2015
- Pros and Cons: Twitter to Expand 140-Character Limit - October 5, 2015
- Top 5 Digital Ad Tips Everyone Should Know - April 9, 2015
- Digital Marketing Download: Periscope, Vine, and Riff - April 3, 2015