While some things come and go, it’s clear that podcasts aren’t going anywhere. With shows as niche as The Pen Addict podcast, “a weekly fix for all things stationery,” to NPR’s Up First, sharing “the news you need to start your day,” there is something for everyone. This year, 42% of Americans ages 12 and older have listened to a podcast in the past month.
Given its rise in popularity and niche nature, podcasts are an important element in a comprehensive SaaS PR plan. Podcasts allow thought leaders to let their expertise shine, honing in on key messages and diving deeper with listeners actively seeking the topic.
If you think your topic is too niche or there isn’t a podcast for that – think again. Below are several podcasts we’ve secured for our clients over the past few months:
- Randy Mercer, Chief Product Officer at 1WorldSync, was a featured guest on the Can I Speak to Your Product Manager Podcast, where he shared his tips for generating compelling context utilizing specific use cases for generative AI.
- Banking Transformed with Jim Marous spoke with SavvyMoney President and CEO JB Orecchia about the convergence of credit education and the state of fintech and banking collaborations.
- Amy Brown, co-founder and CEO of Authenticx, was featured on TechCrunch’s Found podcast to discuss mitigating AI biases in healthcare.
- The Recruiting Daily Podcast connected with ChartHop Head of People, Talent & DEIB, Ivori Johnson, on how performance reviews can help combat workplace bias.
- Senior Vice President of Retail Media and Partnerships at Vibenomics, a Mood Media Company, spoke with FoodNavigator-USA’s Soup-To-Nuts podcast to discuss the appeal of retail media networks.