Pro Bono PR Services
BLASTmedia provides project-based pro bono media relations services to minority-owned or operated SaaS companies and SaaS-related nonprofits.
Our pro bono services include:
- We offer pro bono PR services on a project-only basis, meaning we will support your company for up to 30-days at a time for a specified announcement.
- Those projects could include, but are not limited to, a funding announcement, a product announcement, a C-suite hire, an office opening, and a large event and/or ribbon cutting.
- Our media relations support will include:
- A one-page announcement plan with a timeline and targets
- Drafting a press release
- News distribution to target media contacts: National, local, and trade
- PR Newswire distribution
- Interview prep/briefing sheets
- Coverage updates via email
What news do you have that you would like us to support?
Apply for BLASTmedia Pro Bono PR Services
Complete the form below, providing as many specific details as possible. If we have availability, we will reach out to set up a meeting. If we don’t, we’ll keep in touch! Because of the volume of submissions we receive, we may not be able to respond to everyone who applies.
Examples of our work:
WISHTV – Black Innovation Week launches in Indianapolis
Venture Capital Journal – VC and the diversity gap
Restaurant Business – New Ghost Kitchen will help Black Chefs launch virtual brands
TechCrunch – Ghost Financial whips up new capital into finance tools for ghost kitchens
WISHTV – Melon Kitchens helps central Indiana chefs to start businesses
Cut through the noise.
We secure meaningful press coverage to influence your audience and surpass your goals in today’s market.