Is your company culture fit or driven? The best SaaS companies are redefining what it means to be a top workplace by showing that they invest in their people. Awards opportunities focused on company culture can help showcase those efforts.
Company culture awards, leverage SaaS companies success, to help uncover hiring differentiators, and stand out in the competitor market. Surprisingly, new hires appreciate company culture awards. It allows employees to help with recruitment to provide new hires the opportunity to learn more about your company. It also deletes any fears that new hires potentially have about the company. When SaaS companies win a place to work award, it allows your organization the opportunity to celebrate something, a sense of pride, and a needed boost. company culture awards, leverage SaaS companies success, to help uncover hiring differentiators, and stand out in the competitor market.
Interested in using your company’s award program to support recruiting and retention efforts? Here’s a look at a few company culture awards we recommend considering:
- Fortune 100 Best Companies – Provide companies around the world with the opportunity to be recognized as a great company to work for. Fortune 100 companies recommend companies that are located within the U.S. with at least ten part-time/full time employees. In order to partake in this award, you must complete your Great Place To Work by November 17, 2020.
- 7 Ways to Generate Data for Use in B2B SaaS Marketing and PR - June 29, 2021
- SaaS PR: Agency Insights on What’s Working in 2021 - June 8, 2021
- B2B SaaS PR Agency Wins Silver B2B Agency of the Year and Accolades From PRSA Hoosier Chapter - June 7, 2021
- B2B Tech PR Agency Adds New Leadership to Support Record Growth - April 27, 2021
- 4 Company Culture Awards B2B SaaS Clients Should Apply For - February 25, 2021