Summertime is a time for vacation and relaxation, but that didn’t stop us from taking the steps necessary to get press to cover announcements and share thought leadership from our clients. While you soak in the summer rays, take a look at some of the hot coverage we secured for our clients:
- InterVision announced their new Digital Transformation Solutions Practice (DXS) and saw coverage in The Digital Enterprise, CSO, St. Louis Business Journal and Channel Futures.
- Forbes named the Crosley C20 turntable a great Father’s Day gift for the music-loving dad.
- TechRepublic took a trip to Fishers, Indiana and talked smart cities with the mayor.
- WorkSmart’s HR director shared tips for how to avoid hiring misfires by interviewing for skills but hiring for personality with Forbes.
- Army Times featured software created by BISim currently being used by the U.S. Army Special Operations Command parachutists.
- Fortegra’s VP of wireless provided insights about the role of mobile devices in the digital transformation to Manufacturing.Net, Dealerscope, and BetaNews.
- Forbes included insights about smart transportation and upgrading from legacy systems from the CEO of Moogsoft.
- MediaPost featured content from DemandJump’s CSO and co-founder on the importance of location in advertising.