(INDIANAPOLIS— Nov 9, 2017) — BLASTmedia is pleased to announce that account executive, Allyson Johnson, APR, has been voted the 2018 PRSA Hoosier Chapter Board of Directors as a director of member relations.
As director of member relations, Johnson will be responsible for providing strategic counsel and oversight to chairpersons on a number of PRSA sub-committees, including the Pinnacle Awards Committee, the Accreditation Committee and the Statewide Outreach Committee.
Johnson, who recently completed the requirements to earn PRSA’s Accredited in Public Relations credential, is a valuable member of BLASTmedia’s team, providing media relations support for a number of the agency’s B2B technology clients, including DemandJump, ZEISS and Octiv. Prior to joining the team at BLASTmedia, Johnson served as senior public relations account executive at Mangan Holcomb Partners, a full-service marketing communications agency in Little Rock, Ark.
“We’re so proud of Allyson’s commitment, not only to growing her own skills by earning her APR, but also looking to add to the public relations community as a whole by lending her time and experience to the Indiana chapter of PRSA,” said Lindsey Groepper, president of BLASTmedia.
Johnson was confirmed along with other new board members during the chapter’s annual meeting on November 8, with responsibilities beginning January 1, 2018.
For more information about BLASTmedia and its capabilities, visit http://blastmedia.com.
BLASTmedia is a national, B2B public relations agency, specializing in media relations, content creation and amplification. We believe that hustle and dedication deliver results, and are proud to represent brands like Appirio, ZEISS, CloudPassage, Bluelock and Formstack. Follow BLASTmedia on its blog, Facebook and Twitter.
- Forrester Research Ranks BLASTmedia Among World’s Top Channel Public Relations Firms - July 13, 2020
- 24 SaaS Companies Offering Tools to Help Businesses During the COVID-19 Pandemic - April 14, 2020
- Trade Media and COVID-19: What to Know About Press Outreach - April 7, 2020
- BLASTmedia Celebrates 15 Years, Toasts Its Leading Position as the Only PR Agency Dedicated to B2B SaaS - March 31, 2020
- Improving your SEO with PR: Understanding Types of Links - March 17, 2020