Can you believe we’re already halfway through the summer? Pool days, tan lines and summer concerts are aplenty this summer for the BLASTmedia team – and, so is our client coverage.
While most of you have been firing up your grills for a classic summer barbeque (complete with burgers, brats and corn on the cob), our team has been firing up the client coverage.
Below, we share some of our most notable, and backyard BBQ conversation-worthy, wins:
- Fortegra’s Kevin Cundiff was featured on the Salesforce blog for his expert insight on how to tailor internal sales training practices for a millennial workforce
- Seeking leadership advice for your team? Fast Company featured Appirio’s personality report in a piece on How to Make Your Office Happier
- Data from Apteligent, a mobile apps insight company, was included in a ZDNet story on iOS fragmentation issues
- Top IT industry outlet, Information Age, shared Bluelock’s insight on How to Protect Your Organization from Ransomware
- According to Forbes Edwin the Duck “will forever change the way you look at rubber ducks”
- Becker’s Hospital Review shared commentary on the new self-pay patient landscape from Ontario Systems
- SmartFile’s infographic on what users must know about ransomware was highlighted on CSO.
- Marbotic’s educational connected wooden letters earned a strong recommendation and positive review from iLounge
- WIRED UK included Edwin the Duck in a weekly must-have roundup of this summer’s best purchases
Interested in learning how our team can secure notable media coverage for your company? Get in touch with our President, Lindsey Groepper!
- 3 Things to Do Before Hiring a SaaS PR Agency - August 29, 2018
- The Convergence of Paid and Earned Media - July 5, 2018
- 3 Ways Visuals Can Amplify Your Marketing Strategy - November 2, 2017
- I’ve Chosen a B2B Tech PR Firm, What Can I Expect in the First 30 Days? - June 13, 2017
- How to Maximize Blog Content for your PR Efforts - October 27, 2016