In not-so-shocking news, BLASTmedia’s clients kicked off the first month of 2016 with a coverage BANG! From CES tech to local target-market coverage, it came in droves – all thanks to the hard work of our team. Here’s the latest round of top-tier coverage from the last month:
From CES 2016:
- Looking for a build-it-yourself robotic toolkit for constructing cute personalized robots? Check out client UBTech in Forbes. Additionally, PC World editor-in-chief Jon Phillips highlighted UBTech in a write-up and hands-on video.
- Pelican’s marine case was included in a Mashable round-up, in addition to a MacRumors stand-alone piece.
- The VR ONE headset from Zeiss was featured on Fox News, TechnoBuffalo, PCMag, PC World and Network World, among many, many other top-tier pubs!
- Plextor, a SSD storage manufacturer, graced the online pages of PC World during this year’s Consumer Electronics Show.
- Bluetooth ducky, you’re the one! Edwin the Duck was featured on Mashable, The Huffington Post, IGN, TechCrunch, Digital Trends, MacRumors, Tom’s Hardware, TheStreet, Tech Times and Brit+Co. (Say that 5x fast!)
More national coverage:
- Formstack, our content marketing master client, was featured in both Inc. and Hubspot.
- Pelican Products CEO Lyndon Faulkner offered 10 Rules For Successful Middle Market M&A to Forbes.
- Glamour showcased ToughTested’s solar-powered battery pack as an ideal gift for your hubby.
- Cheers! PicoBrew and PicoPacks were highlighted on The Guardian.
- Cut the cord and switch to streaming TV with VIDGO, now on the pages of Yahoo Tech!
- The Tampa Tribune and Grand Rapids Business Journal featured SteadyServ, an IoT platform for the beer industry.
- Fathom Voice was highlighted in an IBJ story about successful local startups that haven’t received significant VC backing.
PHEW! – and that wasn’t the even the half of it! Like what you see? Drop Lindsey Groepper a line if you’d like to see the same for your service or product!
- How Data Privacy and Cybersecurity are Changing the Tech Industry - March 26, 2019
- No Tricks Here, B2B Tech Coverage is Booming - October 2, 2018
- Five Reasons to Hire a PR Agency vs. In-House PR Pro - August 16, 2018
- What Does Agile Marketing Mean for PR? - May 15, 2018
- Going for Gold with Winning Media Coverage - March 6, 2018