There’s nothing like a little friendly competition to get the ball rolling. Recently, the BLASTmedia media relations team conducted something we like to call a Coverage Extravaganza. Each team member identified key publications that would count as “home runs” if our clients were included.
Earning this bouts’ trophy is Account Executive Brittani Hensel. Coming off an announcement on Wu Tang’s pre-sale music compilation only available on the Boombotix Boombot REX, Brittani secured 12 pieces of top-tier coverage. While it would be easy to highlight only Brit’s big wins, here is a snapshot of just some of the top-tier coverage secured for our B2B and consumer clients during the Coverage Extravaganza:
- Rolling Stone wrote a feature on the Boombot REX announcement, “RZA Details, Sets Release for Wu-Tang Clan Reunion LP ‘A Better Tomorrow.’” Other coverage included Engadget, Mashable, Entertainment Weekly and MTV, just to name a few.
- Our client Formstack, a form builder to increase conversions, was featured in Inc., Entrepreneur and Huffington Post highlighting the company’s recent report on Google Analytics.
- Forbes covered Playtabase, a wearable startup in the article, “Wireless Charging Is Coming To Wearables, Eventually.”
- Accounts supervisor, Brittany Wright, earned coverage for client, Social Sweepster, an app that identifies potentially questionable posts and pictures on social media from Fast Company.
- Emma, an email marketing solution, was included in an article from Internet Retailer – a huge top-tier trade win.
- Senior account executive, Francesca Marino, secured coverage in USA Today for client Pelican Products, while Taylor Harruff secured coverage for iBattz, maker of charging cases and portable battery packs, in Travel + Leisure.
- And last, but certainly not least, SMS Audio, 50 Cent’s headphone line, was included in National Fitness Magazine’s holiday gift guide.
This is just a sample of the amazing coverage we secure for our clients on a daily basis. While the Coverage Extravaganza event was fun, we always strive to earn national, top-tier coverage for our clients.
Interested in finding out how BLASTmedia can help your company? Contact Lindsey Groepper to hear how we can assist with your marketing needs.
- Pros and Cons of Offering an Exclusive for Your Funding Announcement - October 8, 2019
- Developing a SaaS Award Strategy: 4 Accolades Zendesk Won Before Going Public - April 9, 2019
- 3 Ways PR Can Help Generate B2B Sales - September 18, 2018
- How Speaking Opportunities Can Help Build Thought Leadership - June 28, 2018
- This is not a joke: Top-tier client coverage - April 1, 2016