We’re thankful for our clients, and we know our clients are thankful for press coverage from our world-class PR team. This month has generated some excellent outreach that will steer brand awareness and sales into snowy December. But you won’t find us hiding from the frightful weather, because we think client coverage is delightful!
The New York Times featured Etón Corporation in two articles in the Nov. 11 Sunday issue about disaster preparedness. First, they discussed Etón’s emergency radios as a popular product during the hurricane, and they also mentioned the Etón FRX3 as an ideal product for couples trying to ride out the storm.
A few other client highlights include:
- USA Today featured Etón, displaying their portable battery packs as a weekend getaway essential, along with client Pelican’s headlamp in a round-up of outdoor products.
- Following client Bluelock being named to analyst firm Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Cloud Infrastructure as a Service for the second consecutive year, the company was featured on CRN.com and Network World.
- Client BlueLock’s Pat O’Day and Jake Robinson, as well as Code 42 Software’s Scott Grenier, were featured in Computerworld’s piece “IT Jobs on the Other Side of the Cloud.” The story also ran on InfoWorld.
- About.com featured SimpliciKey’s remote control deadbolt in the home renovations section. Simplicikey was also covered by Wired as a way to upgrade household security.
- Amber Alert GPS was featured on Good Morning Texas as a good way to keep track of loved ones during an emergency.
We’ll continue to secure hot coverage regardless of the temperature outside. Are you interested in getting awesome coverage for your product or service in the pages of your most coveted publications? Contact BLASTmedia to see how we can help you get in front of your target audience.
- Pros and Cons of Offering an Exclusive for Your Funding Announcement - October 8, 2019
- Developing a SaaS Award Strategy: 4 Accolades Zendesk Won Before Going Public - April 9, 2019
- 3 Ways PR Can Help Generate B2B Sales - September 18, 2018
- How Speaking Opportunities Can Help Build Thought Leadership - June 28, 2018
- This is not a joke: Top-tier client coverage - April 1, 2016