From time to time, we here at BLASTmedia get the opportunity to travel for our clients or for BLAST, which can take us to some pretty cool places. Whether it is to support a client at a trade show, speak at an industry event, or fly to meet a client for an in-person meeting, BLAST understands the principle of going the extra mile. Here’s a glance at where we’ve been over the last few months.
- The social media team’s Julie Perry and Emily Trimble attended BlogWorld 2011 East, as Julie took the stage to present her “Seventeen Killer YouTube Tactics That Build Your Responsive Online Audience.” According to many post-conference reviews, her presentation was quite a hit!
- Julie will also be in Sarasota, Florida on Monday, July 18th, as a keynote speaker for the Chris-Craft 2011 International Dealer’s Meeting. She’ll be speaking on the subject of social media and YouTube.
- Sean Ireton, also from BLAST’s social media team, recently attended the Vans Warped Tour 2011 for client MusicSkins. The company has been conducting a “Why Are You Warped?” social media contest in which they have been giving away two free tickets to the winner’s preferred date this summer.
- Jacqueline Simard (another social media team member) went to New York City in the beginning of June to speak on behalf of client Phosphor at a fashion blogger event with the Accessories Council.
- BLAST President, Mendy Werne, and consumer PR team members, Julie Zaitz and Kiersten Moffatt, all attended the CEA Line Show 2011 in NYC for clients Etón and Mimoco.
- Our B2B PR leader, Sabrina “Breezy” Cook and social media star (and resident video producer), Blake Fife, traveled to West Jefferson, North Carolina for a SMART video shoot. Check out the resulting video.
- BLAST’s VP, Lindsey Groepper, our CEO, Kelly Hendricks, and Julie Perry are getting ready to head to Palo Alto, California on Monday to see Etón Corporation for a Q1 and Q2 campaign review.
We can’t wait to see where our clients or our job take us next as the trips are usually always crazy busy, but chalk full of memories made at the same time. Where has your job taken you recently?
- How Data Privacy and Cybersecurity are Changing the Tech Industry - March 26, 2019
- No Tricks Here, B2B Tech Coverage is Booming - October 2, 2018
- Five Reasons to Hire a PR Agency vs. In-House PR Pro - August 16, 2018
- What Does Agile Marketing Mean for PR? - May 15, 2018
- Going for Gold with Winning Media Coverage - March 6, 2018