As Brooke recently pointed out, we love to see our clients succeed — especially when we can attribute some of that success to a well-executed PR campaign. Today, we have more exciting client news to share!
While many of our clients are located across the US and internationally, we are happy to provide PR representation for several Indianapolis technology leaders. TechPoint, Indiana’s statewide technology growth initiative, presents the Mira Awards every spring to “recognize the achievements of Indiana’s outstanding technology industry performers and Contributors.”
This year, we’re excited to announce that all of our Indiana-based clients are among the nominees! 2010 Mira Awards nominees who are also BLASTmedia clients include:
- Ontario Systems: Innovation of the Year
- Scale Computing: IT Company / Also 2009 IT Gazelle Award Winner
- BlueLock: IT Gazelle
Also, a BLAST shout-out to a few other nominees — our friends at Formstack, along with our neighbors Cantaloupe TV and Forum Credit Union (we are located in the same office building)! We’ll be holding our breath until May 15, when winners will be announced. Good luck to all nominees!
- Going for Gold with Winning Media Coverage - March 6, 2018
- Get Your Shovels, Coverage Was Laid on Thick This Winter - February 7, 2018
- PR Measurement: Understanding Share of Voice - January 23, 2018
- What is Analyst Relations? - October 19, 2017
- Spicing Up Client Coverage this Fall - October 11, 2017