Here at BLASTmedia we see ourselves as true partners with our clients and with that, love helping them achieve their business goals. Whether it is to increase awareness or Web traffic, sell product, or ultimately increase their bottom line, we make sure to get those goals established early in a client campaign so we can make sure we are always moving toward the same goals with our clients. With that being said, some of our clients’ ultimate end goals is to be acquired by another company who obviously sees huge value and potential with our clients’ products or services.
This recently happened for one of clients, who has become a major player in the cloud computing space since our partnership began back in June, 2007. IT management software leader, CA, recently announced a definitive agreement to acquire our client 3Tera. We are thrilled for 3Tera, as we have been with them long before cloud computing was even a mentioned term and 3Tera was a major presence that they are today. Congratulations again to Barry X Lynn, Bert Armijo, Peter Nickolov, Essy Nikolova and the rest of the 3Tera team – it is certainly well-deserved!
What’s your company’s ultimate goal? How are planning to get there?
- Going for Gold with Winning Media Coverage - March 6, 2018
- Spicing Up Client Coverage this Fall - October 11, 2017
- Splashing into Client Coverage - July 18, 2017
- PR Does Not Stand for Press Release: 3 Aspects of PR that Don’t Require a Press Release - June 8, 2017
- It’s Raining Coverage! - April 6, 2017