We love celebrating holidays at BLAST – whether it’s as obscure as College Colors Day or the kick-off of football season. Halloween is no exception at BLAST, and we started this year’s celebration a little early by digging up some really scary stuff – photos of ourselves from our teen years! We took a little inspiration from one of our favorite blogs – Awkward Family Photos and asked that everyone’s photos include ex-boyfriends or ex-girlfriends. Everyone had a good laugh at each others’ expense, and we couldn’t resist sharing it with you… so here’s a little Friday afternoon fun, courtesy of BLASTmedia. Be on the lookout for teased hair, clunky Dr. Martens, tennis shoes at prom, underwear worn as outerwear, bandannas worn as shirts, ears that someone hadn’t quite grown into and coordinating Christmas attire. Check out a full-size slideshow of our photos here.
I’ll admit, yours truly won the award for having the most awkward photo, but I don’t think the Web is ready for my 8th grade boyfriend photo or my cool tapered Levi’s!
- No Tricks Here, B2B Tech Coverage is Booming - October 2, 2018
- Going for Gold with Winning Media Coverage - March 6, 2018
- Get Your Shovels, Coverage Was Laid on Thick This Winter - February 7, 2018
- What is Analyst Relations? - October 19, 2017
- Spicing Up Client Coverage this Fall - October 11, 2017