We love celebrating holidays at BLAST – whether it’s as obscure as College Colors Day or the kick-off of football season. Halloween is no exception at BLAST, and we started this year’s celebration a little early by digging up some really scary stuff – photos of ourselves from our teen years! We took a little inspiration from one of our favorite blogs – Awkward Family Photos and asked that everyone’s photos include ex-boyfriends or ex-girlfriends. Everyone had a good laugh at each others’ expense, and we couldn’t resist sharing it with you… so here’s a little Friday afternoon fun, courtesy of BLASTmedia. Be on the lookout for teased hair, clunky Dr. Martens, tennis shoes at prom, underwear worn as outerwear, bandannas worn as shirts, ears that someone hadn’t quite grown into and coordinating Christmas attire. Check out a full-size slideshow of our photos here.
I’ll admit, yours truly won the award for having the most awkward photo, but I don’t think the Web is ready for my 8th grade boyfriend photo or my cool tapered Levi’s!
- Splashing into Client Coverage - July 18, 2017
- A+ Client Coverage – Setting the PR Curve this August - September 14, 2016
- Facebook Live: The Next Best Way to Market Your Business - July 26, 2016
- How to Pitch Like a PR All-Star - July 19, 2016
- Team BLAST: Rio Ready: Gold Medal Client Coverage - July 11, 2016