ad:tech has come and gone but the memories remain. ad tech is the industry leading exhibit and forum for the latest and greatest for online and interactive marketing.
Blast Media was there in support of our client TrueLocal and the launch of their new local traffic estimator tool. We were able to set up media appointments with members of the press and met with many interesting attendees, many of whom are on the forefront when it comes to interactive marketing.
Be sure to check out TrueLocal’s Jake Baillie and his conversation with Peter over at LocalOnliner.
While much of the show floor had many of the typical trinkets and giveaways, I did see some interesting customer aquisition strategies, including the “Truth Booth” from Atlas which had users go in a booth and tell thier dirty web secrets – all for a t-shirt or shot glass. They are set to post the most humorous on their blog/podcast – as of today nothing is posted but stay tuned.
I only wish I was able to hit some of the sessions as the floor buzzed with the different topics including The Future of Search.
We had a great time in a great city and look forward to next year.
- How Data Privacy and Cybersecurity are Changing the Tech Industry - March 26, 2019
- No Tricks Here, B2B Tech Coverage is Booming - October 2, 2018
- Five Reasons to Hire a PR Agency vs. In-House PR Pro - August 16, 2018
- What Does Agile Marketing Mean for PR? - May 15, 2018
- Going for Gold with Winning Media Coverage - March 6, 2018