As you might expect, events like winning an award or volunteering as an agency are something we’re quick to share on social media. With so action, there were plenty of visuals to help tell our story. But how best to showcase these visuals? Instagram? Snapchat?
One option is a Facebook photo album. You can even embed that Facebook post on a blog using 5 easy steps.
Embed a Facebook Photo Album or Post
1. Create a Facebook post featuring photos taken from the event or topic you want to showcase
2. Navigate to your Page’s Facebook timeline
3. Click the three dots on the right-hand side of your post and select “embed” from the drop-down menu
4. Select the code presented in the pop-up window
5. Paste the code into your blog post, and ta-da!
This blog was updated in May 2019 to reflect changes to Facebook.