As if the five members of the BLAST team who are currently engaged to be married isn’t enough, we went ahead and added another. BLASTmedia would like to formally introduce the newly-engaged member of our PR team, Brittani Hensel. Learn more about Ms. Brit here:
- Hometown: Marion, IN
- College: Indiana University
- Favorite Childhood Memory: When I was a girl and all of my cousins were still small, every holiday we’d get together for big holiday celebrations. There would be well over 20 people in my grandmother’s house and we’d exchange gifts, have a big meal and all the cousins would play together. To this day, those were my favorite holidays. We don’t do them anymore because we’re so spread out and most of us have in-laws and larger families to celebrate with, but I miss them dearly.
- Favorite Meal: Someone once asked me what I would subsist on if I could only choose three foods for the rest of my life. My three choices are and always will be sushi, cheese and cheesecake. I can’t live without them. (But maybe not together.)
- First Job: Book Layout Designer – I took Microsoft Word documents and created interiors for books. It’s actually quite an art!
- Favorite Indianapolis Neighborhood: Downtown is probably my favorite. Although I haven’t done much exploring of the perimeter, I’ve always loved the city feel. I live in the Greenwood area though, and I love it there.
- Music Picks: It’s pretty eclectic! I have everything from Skrillex to Led Zeppelin to my personal favorite, Incubus. Music is one of my most favorite things, so I’m really big on exploring new artists and genres. I’m a firm believer that music is what your feelings sound like, so I find it just another way to express myself!
- Most Embarrassing Moment: I think the most embarrassing moments (in my adult life) include meeting people that I’ve met before, and then having that person point out that we’ve met on more than one occasion. One of my downfalls is faces and names, so it’s likely I’ll remember your face but completely botch your name.
- Favorite Blog: I’m a huge sucker for the What Should We Call Me Tumblr blog and Gawker. Those are my go-to blogs if I’m looking for a good laugh or an interesting take on news.
- Hobbies: I play the guitar and I love to read. If I ever have any free time at all, my nose is probably in a book or in front of my Kindle.
Be sure to check out the new BLASTmedia website if you are interested in learning more about how our PR, social media, paid media, and creative teams can help grow your business!