The weather outside may be frightful, but our B2B tech and SaaS press coverage really is delightful. It’s the time of year when some are wrapping up projects — and others are wrapping up gifts — but the BLASTmedia team is bringing an abundance of media coverage to close out the year. Check out some of the presents we delivered — just in time for the holidays.
- The CEO of StitcherAds expressed the importance of using social media during the holidays in a Business News Daily article on driving sales.
- TechRepublic leveraged the findings from Cloud Academy’s inaugural data report in a write-up highlighting critical tech skills.
- Moogsoft’s CEO penned a piece of content for Forbes discussing the reasons automation paves the way to a better future for IT.
- MediaPost and CMSWire covered the announcement of 6sense’s latest product update.
- Formstack’s new mobile app, Formstack Go, received a full feature in MarTech Advisor.
- Small Business Trends published a piece on Voxbone’s 2018 remote work survey.
- An article authored by Vennli’s CEO about developing a better customer experience with content intelligence was published on HubSpot.
Interested in receiving the gift of SaaS press coverage? Contact Lindsey Groepper for more information on how BLASTmedia can help your brand!