Thanksgiving is right around the corner, and the team here at BLASTmedia has plenty to be thankful for this year. We have seen coverage increase website traffic, create lead generation, and help B2B technology companies increase brand awareness. Take a look at some of the coverage we are thankful for this month.
- Representatives from clients including RumbleOn, DriverReach, Voxbone, Mediafly and Vennli shared how to generate your own luck with Inc.
- Greenlight Guru’s VP was quoted in this TechCrunch story on how the Apple Watch changed the world.
- Business Insider included thoughts from the CEO of DriverReach, on trucking legislation.
- ZDNet talked to BISim about the military’s use of AR and VR.
- GeekWire covered Moz’s acquisition of STAT Search Analytics, and MediaPost shared the news of Mediafly’s acquisition of Alinean.
- Fizziology shared data with VentureBeat about the release of Red Dead Redemption 2.
- MediaPost shared the news of Mediafly’s acquisition of Alinean.
- Ontario System’s “PowerUp” user conference was shared on local Indianapolis news, WTHR.
- Datanami shared thoughts on big data from Moogsoft’s Global IT Evangelist.
Do you want to join the Thanksgiving feast by increasing brand awareness for your B2B technology company? Reach out to Lindsey Groepper for more information.