In May, we faced off with the best of them in the race for media coverage. While we chug our 2% milk at winner’s circle, take a look at some of the pieces of media coverage for SaaS and technology clients that we secured in the past month.
- DemandGen Report featured a quote from Mediafly’s CEO following a recent competitor acquisition.
- CloudPassage’s CEO discussed why critical infrastructure is a growing target for cyberattacks in SiliconRepublic.
- Forbes discussed how customers are receiving a bargain from Redbox’s new 4K Ultra HD Blu-Ray Rentals.
- 250ok’s latest report on DMARC adoption among Chinese brands received attention in a Politico article about critical industrial vulnerabilities.
- Following the announcement of its new product Juice Mobile Power, FLI Charge spoke with Digital Trends to explain what Juice Mobile Power is, who it affects and why it matters.
- Rounding out our winner’s circle is Bohemia Interactive Simulations who spoke VentureBeat on the depiction of war in games.
- How to Use PR During the Purchase Phase of the SaaS Customer Journey - November 13, 2018
- Racing Into First Place With Media Coverage - June 7, 2018