This winter’s weather lasted a little longer than we hoped, but the frigid temperatures didn’t stop our client coverage from blossoming! Here are some of our favorite pieces of positive press coverage from the past month.
- TechCrunch had a good laugh at Redbox’s April Fools’ prank, calling it one of the best gags of April Fools’ Day 2018.
- DemandJump was featured in VentureBeat for their $6 million series A funding, which will be invested into sales, marketing and product innovation expansion.
- Android Authority listed SkinIt as one of the best Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus cases.
- Bolstra’s CEO contributed an article to MediaPost on how customer success and customer marketing make a dynamic duo.
- VRFocus covered BISim’s virtual reality creation, a 3D whole-earth simulation targeted at enhancing training for military personnel.
- To coincide with Record Store Day, Forbes highlighted Crosley’s C6 Turntable, calling it “a definite step up from a portable record player.”
- Becker’s Hospital Review published a piece written by Vennli’s general manager on tips for creating a customer-centric marketing strategy.
Whatever the season, email Mendy Werne at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about how the work our team does to secure positive press coverage for our technology and SaaS clients.
- Wrapping Up the Year with SaaS Press Coverage - December 6, 2018
- 5 Ingredients for Securing a Repeat Contributor Opportunity - September 20, 2018
- Springing into Positive Press Coverage - May 3, 2018