The madness of March is over, but we aren’t going to stop our full court press to get media to cover our clients. Check out this slam dunk national coverage while we go find a net to cut down:
- TechCrunch covered CrowdRise by GoFundMe’s relaunch, calling it a more nimble and professional version of its individual-focused fundraising platform.
- The Mayor of the City of Fishers with Anna Hensel of VentureBeat about the launch of the Indiana IoT Lab and the importance of attracting and retaining entrepreneurs.
- Fortune took note of Bluelock’s private equity acquisition deal with InterVision Systems.
- The chairman and CEO of Veritone bylined an article on Entrepreneur about how artificial intelligence is assisting in the search for a cancer cure.
- Indianapolis-based SaaS company, Octiv was acquired by Conga, details of the acquisition can be found on Xconomy.
- Moogsoft was featured on SiliconANGLE for their $40 million series D raise led by Goldman Sachs Group Inc.
- Appirio’s senior director of corporate communications discussed the importance of a parent-friendly company culture with CIO.
- MarTech Series interviewed the co-founder and CEO of Bolstra about what led him to start and lead a B2B SaaS company.
Need help calling your coverage plays? Reach out to head coach, Mendy Werne to learn how we get media to cover our teams.
- What is HARO? - October 1, 2019
- The Path to Public: How HubSpot Built Their Pre-IPO Media Profile - June 5, 2019
- How PR Impacts the Customer Journey: Retention - November 27, 2018
- Three Ways a PR Agency Can Support Your Marketing Content Strategy - August 2, 2018
- Our National Coverage Elite Eight - April 10, 2018