As we dive into the new year here at BLASTmedia, we reflect on some notable client coverage that closed out 2017. From Inc. to the New York Post, check out some of our favorite pieces of coverage we secured in December.
- We helped not one, but four clients secure coverage in an Inc. article. Greenlight Guru, Reemo Health, Pelican BioThermal, and Sigstr were highlighted as part of a piece about tech trends from the Midwest.
- Scout RFP was also mentioned in Inc., which highlighted insights from Scout’s CEO Alex Yakubovich on why customers need to rely on sourcing strategies for their business.
- Velostrata, a cloud migration company, received coverage on Channel Partners Online, sharing what the industry can expect in 2018 after releasing survey findings with Dimensional Research.
- Veritone, a leading provider of AI solutions and technology, was featured on Barron’s as a top company competing with Amazon and Google for analyzing data and computing facilities.
- Forbes published a bylined article from client Bluelock, a provider of Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) for complex environments and sensitive data, highlighting why companies should analyze their data protection program heading into the new year.
- Fizzology, an audience insight firm, shared customer insight on the New York Post around Kylie Jenner and Rihanna’s new makeup lines. In addition, the Hollywood Reporter shared social media statistics gathered from Fizzology on Captain America’s beard in ‘Infinity War’, which generated more than 20,000 hits on Twitter just seven hours after the trailer was released.
While we enjoy reflecting on a fun year, we’re ready to drive meaningful coverage in 2018. If you want to be part of our next list of notable client coverage, contact Lindsey Groepper to get started today.
- 3 Steps to Finding Your Customer Advocate in the B2B Customer Journey - January 29, 2019
- How to Use PR for Sales: 3 ways your sales team can use media coverage - July 31, 2018
- How B2B SaaS PR Can Help Power the Customer Journey - May 22, 2018
- Ringing in the New Year with Notable Client Coverage - January 9, 2018