The weather is turning cold here in Indiana, but that doesn’t mean that tech coverage for our clients is cooling off. Quite the opposite, in fact.
Recently, we’ve scored some hot pieces of coverage for our clients despite the chilly weather. Check out some of our favorite pieces below.
- Velostrata shared with Channel Partners that companies are increasingly seeking out ways to eliminate risk in their cloud migration by turning to experienced partners
- Greenlight Guru, formerly greenlight.guru, extended its platform, positively impacting job growth in Indianapolis and the global medical device industry
- Scout RFP’s head of marketing shared her expertise on developing a successful marketing strategy for a startup with Forbes
- In another Forbes hit, data from Fizziology reveals that liberals and conservatives likely won’t agree on their favorite TV show
- Dwell reinforces that client, Crosley’s turntables should be at the top of your holiday wish list if it isn’t already
- CNNMoney named Marbotic one of the hottest holiday toys of the year
- During his time at Dreamforce, Sigstr’s CEO caught up with Direct Marketing News, sharing his perspective on customer engagement
- Bluelock’s CIO provided insights about why what companies are doing to product their data isn’t working with CSO onlineThe City of Fishers proudly announced the opening of Indiana’s first IoT lab to SmartCitiesDive
- BISim was featured in the Orlando Sentinel for an upcoming effort, incorporating Google Earth data to replicate any U.S. city
Just because we’re heading into the harsh winter months doesn’t mean your company’s tech coverage needs to cool off. If you’re ready to talk about keeping your tech media coverage hot all year long, contact Lindsey Groepper.
- Three Ways Media Coverage Can Help Prospects in Consideration - November 6, 2018
- How to Use PR Coverage in Digital Marketing Efforts - July 24, 2018
- What Does SaaS Mean? And Other Terms Every B2B PR Pro Should Know - March 27, 2018
- Keeping Warm with Hot Tech Coverage - December 5, 2017
- 5 Under-The-Radar Tech Publications You Should Be Reading Now - August 23, 2017