It’s autumn and coverage is falling all around for BLASTmedia clients. From thought leadership in Forbes to product coverage in MarketingLand, check out some of our favorite pieces of editorial coverage secured in September.
- Veritone’s CEO was featured in Barron’s after an in-person interview about his thoughts on A.I. and Veritone’s technology and business model.
- greenlight.guru’s CEO authored an Entrepreneur piece on culture tips to take from elite sports teams.
- CEOs from Centercode, Scout RFP and greenlight.guru were quoted in a story on Inc. as visionary entrepreneurs.
- A quote from Zeiss Multimedia Devices’ North America sales and distribution director was included in a Training Magazine piece about using virtual reality to train employees.
- For the back-to-school season, Koorsen Fire & Safety’s President was interviewed on Indy Style on how to determine if a school is fire safe.
- DemandJump’s Traffic Cloud platform release was featured in MarketingLand.
- Scout RFP was featured on Spend Matters for being named a 2017 Best SaaS Product for Supply Chain/Warehouse Management.
- Bluelock’s EVP of product & service development authored a Forbes piece on how cyberthreats are transforming IT departments and a CSO piece on disaster recovery test failure.
- Military Embedded Systems featured Bohemia Interactive Simulations’ co-CEO in an article on gaming tech that is shaping military training.
- Featured as the budget pick, the Crosley Solo was included as one of the best tabletop radios in The Wirecutter.
- Now that summer is over, SignUpGenius’ CMO and COO authored an Entrepreneur piece on how to reboot company culture.
- Bluelock’s EVP of product & service development authored a Capterra piece on improving law firm cybersecurity.
- Skinit’s NFL case was featured in a roundup on Vogue of what the editors were wearing to New York Fashion Week.
Interested in finding out how BLASTmedia can grow your company’s editorial coverage? Contact Lindsey Groepper for more details!
- No Tricks Here, B2B Tech Coverage is Booming - October 2, 2018
- Going for Gold with Winning Media Coverage - March 6, 2018
- Get Your Shovels, Coverage Was Laid on Thick This Winter - February 7, 2018
- What is Analyst Relations? - October 19, 2017
- Spicing Up Client Coverage this Fall - October 11, 2017