April showers bring B2B tech PR power. BLASTmedia has been hard at work on these rainy days securing some top notch media coverage for our clients and taking B2B tech and SaaS PR to the next level. Take a look at some notable pieces of coverage from the last couple of weeks below.
- Bluelock’s Jeff Ton, EVP of product & service development, authored a Forbes piece on picking the right IT disaster recovery option for your company.
- Bluelock’s Erin Swike, senior cloud solution architect, was quoted on active-active vs. dark disaster recovery in InfoWorld and NetworkWorld.
- Bluelock’s Pat O’Day, CTO, gave insight about machine learning as a fast paced innovative technology trend for an Interesting Engineering article.
- DreamWave Rockstar Speakers were featured in a guide on how to spend your tax refund money on Men’s Journal.
- ClearScholar’s jobs expansion announcement was covered by local Indianapolis media, including the Indianapolis Business Journal and Inside INdiana Business.
- Sigstr’s CEO hire announcement gained buzz in the marketing world, with coverage on CMSWire, MarTech Advisor and MediaPost.
- Scout RFP’s Andrew Durlak, co-founder and vice president, authored a Spend Matters piece on how IT and procurement teams can work together.
- Scout RFP’s customers were quoted in a TechRepublic piece about procurement management success.
- Reemo’s Al Baker, co-founder and CEO, authored a HIT Consultant piece about improvements data analytics can bring to senior care.
- Forbes gave a glowing review of Crosley’s C20 Turntable.
- Crosley’s Star Wars-themed turntable was featured on Digital Trends.
- IRIS received a favorable review about their IRIScan Anywhere 5 from PCMag.
- Zudy’s Trish Kennedy, COO, authored a DZone piece on using Citizen Developers.
- Skinit’s Nintendo skins were reviewed by GBAtemp.
Interested in finding out how BLASTmedia can grow your company’s media coverage through SaaS PR? Contact Lindsey Groepper for more details!