It’s hard to believe, but Thanksgiving is just around the corner. While most people are still searching for the perfect turkey recipe, our clients have already begun feasting on great coverage. Here’s a look at what the BLASTmedia team has cooked up recently:
- Zylo’s $3.3M seed round was highlighted in Fortune’s Term Sheet and Wall Street Journal’s Pro Venture Capital Funding Snapshot.
- Bluelock’s Jeff Ton shared his expertise with Huffington Post.
- Sigstr offered email etiquette tips in 60 Second Marketer.
- Marbotic’s Smart Numbers and Letters were featured in Digital Trends.
- MediaPost called on Email on Acid’s Geoff Phillips to discuss Gmail’s evolving design capabilities.
- ClearScholar’s Jason Konesco had expert content featured on Huffington Post.
- Space Scooter was included in Heavy’s “Top 25 Best Christmas Gifts for 8 Year Old Boys.”
- Pelican’s new iPhone 7 covers were highlighted in Tech.co and AppAdvice.
- Insurance Journal covered Fortegra’s new executive hire announcement.
- AppAdvice featured two Dreamwave products in “6 Rugged Wireless Speakers for the Great Outdoors.”
Is your company hungry for some great media coverage? Contact Lindsey Groepper!
- Uncovering Stories: 7 Questions to Ask Your Thought Leaders - July 25, 2017
- Top of the Funnel: Why PR Should Matter to Your Business - January 31, 2017
- BLASTmedia Serves Up Delicious Client Coverage - November 2, 2016