We’re always searching for hungry, high-energy talent to join our ever-growing team. In case you haven’t heard, we specialize in PR, social media and content marketing (from consumer product launches to B2B content marketing campaigns) for our clients like adidas, Crosley Radio, ZEISS, hhgregg and Long John Silver’s. And, we hustle harder than any agency out there.
Our ideal team members are self-starters, writers and thinkers, passionate about driving results and comfortable taking initiative.
At BLAST, our account team members are expected to:
- Show initiative
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt to different personalities and communication styles
- Understand the PR process and how to secure media stories
- Understand social media’s role in customer communications
- Build client and media relationships
- Execute PR campaigns beyond writing a press release – pitching stories by email and phone, writing/placing contributed content with national and trade media and coaching clients through interview opportunities
- Write and edit client materials (press releases, blogs, case studies, award submissions)
- Strategically manage and contribute content to client social media profiles (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube)
- Identify and work with influencers from bloggers to YouTube reviewers to secure client promotions
- Quickly and efficiently handle media deadlines and client communication
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with high expectations
- Have a positive attitude in the face of adversity
BLASTmedia provides competitive wages, office gym access, paid holidays, PTO and benefits, including a 401(k) plan with discretionary employer match and bonus opportunities. Salary will be commensurate with experience. Our open office environment and team structure provides a challenging, fun and highly energetic work culture inclusive of a stocked fridge with sodas and snacks and half-day Fridays during the summer months.
If you’re interested, send your resume and an explanation of why you’re our next team member to email@example.com!
- SaaS Marketing Perspectives: Justin Keller of Sigstr - July 1, 2019
- Applying the 4 Pillars of B2B SaaS PR to Press Release Strategies - April 22, 2019
- What to Expect from a B2B SaaS Media Relations Program - March 12, 2019
- 4 Pillars of B2B SaaS PR - June 14, 2018
- PR Measurement: Understanding Share of Voice - January 23, 2018