PR, specifically media relations, is not a golden ticket for overnight sales or a faucet of leads that’s instantly turned on the day a company hires an agency, but it does serve an integral role in the overall sales funnel. PR impacts the top of the funnel most, in the awareness and interest phases, and that is where its effectiveness should be measured. In this week’s episode of The Digital Download, three of BLASTmedia’s PR experts discuss what PR can and cannot do for sales.
- 4 Things All Filmmakers Should Be Thankful to Have on Set - November 23, 2016
- BLASTmedia Client Coverage is Heating Up - June 7, 2016
- Snapchat Video – 4 Things Marketers Need to Know - April 13, 2016
- Feast Your Eyes on These Visual Content Marketing Stats - November 25, 2015
- Autoplay Videos And What You Need to Know | The Digital Download - July 8, 2015