January and February may be epically cold across the country, but the arctic chill isn’t stopping BLASTmedia from producing HOT coverage for clients! Here are some highlights from the past month:
- Engadget highlighted SMS Audio’s sport-friendly headphones.
- TCP was featured in Yahoo! Homes and Consumer Reports regarding its remote-controlled LED lights.
- AllYou included the iBattz Vogue Portable Charger as a Valentine’s Day gift for tech-savvy husbands.
- Moxtra, a productivity-focused app, was among a roundup of applications suggested by Yahoo! Shopping to help with New Year’s resolutions and weight loss goals.
- 50 Cent talks headphones and DVDs on USA Today. See the video here. We all knew he was an entrepreneur, but he shows his business-smarts in an article by CNBC.
- YouTube reviewer UnboxTherapy met with 50 Cent at CES 2014 to highlight the new SMS Audio lines debuted at CES 2014. The video has exceeded the 89,000 views mark!
Need the client coverage you’re seeing and wanting the same for your business? Contact Lindsey Groepper to learn more about how BLAST can help.
- How to share coverage behind a paywall - September 8, 2020
- The Intersection Between PR and SEO - July 28, 2020
- Thought Leadership: Tips to Lay the Foundation of Expertise - May 12, 2020
- Pros and Cons of Offering an Exclusive for Your Funding Announcement - October 8, 2019
- Developing a SaaS Award Strategy: 4 Accolades Zendesk Won Before Going Public - April 9, 2019