BLASTmedia is an agency that solves our client’s most significant marketing challenges through the strategic use of earned, owned and paid media. We are currently searching for a passionate, results-driven PR Account Executive and a Paid Media Account Executive.
Paid Media Account Executives:
This position requires the utilization of website traffic analysis tools and industry-standard analysis tools to quantitatively provide recommendations that improve the marketing/advertising effort.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a digital marketing environment; digital media planner, buyer, or optimization experience
- Proven ability to work in a progressive, fast-paced environment meeting deadlines with a positive attitude and composed demeanor
- Must possess a working knowledge and experience in digital marketing and social networking, particularly involving YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Familiarity with ad serving technologies is a bonus (e.g. Facebook Power Editor, Google AdWords for Video, DFA, etc.)
PR Account Executive:
This position requires one to three years of prior work experience. This person will work on both B2C and B2B technology PR accounts. The ideal candidate is able to handle multiple projects at one time, has strong writing skills and has a strong attention to details.
Account Executives are expected to:
- Build relationships with existing and new clients as well as members of the media and analyst community
- Contribute to creative, strategic and high-impact PR campaigns
- Understand all aspects of the media relations process from initiating new contacts to ‘selling’ stories
- Write and edit client materials (press releases, case studies, speaking & award submissions)
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Have an ability to multi task, strong organizational skills and attention to detail
As a BLASTmedia account executive, you will acquire new skills and experiences at record pace. BLASTmedia recognizes that talent is the key to its success. Bring your passion for providing exceptional customer experiences and join a dynamic team that values the entrepreneurial spirit!
BLASTmedia provides competitive wages, paid holidays, PTO, and benefits, including a 401(k) plan with discretionary employer match and bonus opportunities. Salary will be commensurate with experience. We provide our team a challenging, fun, and highly energetic work environment inclusive of a stocked fridge with sodas and snacks, a “breakfast bar,” and half-day Fridays during the summer months.
This is a full-time, permanent position. Candidates must be local to the Indianapolis /Fishers, IN area and available to interview in person. Telecommuting is not available for this position. No relocation assistance will be provided.
Send resume and salary expectations to jobs@BLASTmedia.com.
- How to share coverage behind a paywall - September 8, 2020
- The Intersection Between PR and SEO - July 28, 2020
- Thought Leadership: Tips to Lay the Foundation of Expertise - May 12, 2020
- Pros and Cons of Offering an Exclusive for Your Funding Announcement - October 8, 2019
- Developing a SaaS Award Strategy: 4 Accolades Zendesk Won Before Going Public - April 9, 2019