October is finally upon us and everyone in the BLASTmedia office is preparing their costumes for Halloween. No matter how excited we are for Halloween, though, we’re more excited to secure coverage for our clients.
Photo Credit: Dr.Lill.com
Check out the top-notch coverage our team scared up in September:
- Geeks unite! Phosphor’s newest watch, Touch Time, is the modern take of the digital watch. Digital Trends named it as one of their top-five favorite Kickstarter projects.
- Top tech site, Mashable, recommended FinderCodes to find lost items. Using QR code technology, finders can instantly broadcast multiple messages to connect with you for a fast, safe return of your things.
- Happy 60th birthday, barcode! Reader’s Digest wants you to scan this Wasp Barcode infographic to learn all about its history.
- Wired’s Geek Dad gives Rokform straight A’s on their mountable iPad 2 case, the RokLock.
- Bulletproof vehicles get lighter and stronger thanks to client International Armoring Corporation, but don’t take our word for it — USA Today agrees!
- Sg2’s Bill Woodson provided insight regarding managing the transition to value-based reimbursement. His insight was featured in Becker’s Hospital Review.
- CNN Money recommends NextWorth to trade-in your old phone for top dollar (so you can get that iPhone 5 you’re eyeing).
- Pelican Pro Gear’s crush-proof backpacks were recommended by Discovery.com to go on your next intensity-packed adventure.
- TechLicious loves kid-friendly pedometer, GeoPalz. It helps keep her kids active while acquiring free prizes (like frisbees) and minutes in their free online arcade.
September has been a full and fabulous month of brag-worthy coverage for all of our clients — and we plan to keep the ball rolling throughout October!
If your business needs to shine in front of your target audiences, give Mendy Werne a call. We’ve got the tools to get your company front and center.
- How Data Privacy and Cybersecurity are Changing the Tech Industry - March 26, 2019
- No Tricks Here, B2B Tech Coverage is Booming - October 2, 2018
- Five Reasons to Hire a PR Agency vs. In-House PR Pro - August 16, 2018
- What Does Agile Marketing Mean for PR? - May 15, 2018
- Going for Gold with Winning Media Coverage - March 6, 2018