The New Music Seminar, a highly coveted meeting of the musical minds, will add another famous face to its presenter lineup come June 18 (well, at least in our minds). BLASTmedia is proud to announce that our own Julie Perry will be speaking at the New Music Seminar in New York City.
Julie will join the ranks of Rhaspody’s CEO, Sony Music Entertainment’s President of Global Digital Business, and the CEO of Slacker as a session speaker on, you guessed it, YouTube.
Her solo presentation entitled, 7 Habits of Highly Effective YouTubers, will discuss not only why it’s vital for musicians (and record labels alike) to have a YouTube presence, but how to begin using the YouTube platform as a place to foster a venue for audience development — and generate sales and revenue. Julie’s NMS Intensive (Studio) session will take place on Monday, June 18 at 3:00.
But she’s not done there! Julie will also be participating on a Social Media Movement panel the following day, alongside of heavy-hitters like ReverbNation’s CEO & Founder, Michael Doernberg, Jordan Walker of Spotify’s US Label & Artists Relations team, and Facebook’s Platform Partnerships Manager, Ime Archibong. If you’re attending the event, be sure to stop by this informative panel on Tuesday, June 19 at 10:30 a.m.
- How Data Privacy and Cybersecurity are Changing the Tech Industry - March 26, 2019
- No Tricks Here, B2B Tech Coverage is Booming - October 2, 2018
- Five Reasons to Hire a PR Agency vs. In-House PR Pro - August 16, 2018
- What Does Agile Marketing Mean for PR? - May 15, 2018
- Going for Gold with Winning Media Coverage - March 6, 2018