If you’ve been following this blog, then you know we traveled to Las Vegas last week for the 2011 International Consumer Electronics Show, where many of our clients were exhibiting. A ton of work goes into show preparation and contacting the press about our clients’ announcements, so seeing the results of this work in top-tier media outlets is always satisfying. We will continue to see media coverage out of CES for the next several months, but we’ve already generated some amazing results.
Here are some press highlights from our clients at the show:
Dexim – this iPod/iPhone accessory company received attention in the Los Angeles Times and a great mention on VentureBeat.
Stay tuned as more coverage continues to roll-in from the show! If you are looking for ways to maximize attendance at trade shows, contact us for more information.
- BLASTmedia Chosen as Public Relations Agency for Zephyr - January 9, 2017
- BLASTmedia Vice President Selected as Indiana’s Best and Brightest - January 4, 2017
- BLASTmedia President Selected to Speak at PRSSA 2016 National Conference - August 31, 2016
- BLASTmedia Selected as SmartFile’s PR Agency of Record - May 26, 2016
- Appirio Selects BLASTmedia as North America Public Relations Agency of Record - May 11, 2016