YouTube has come a long way since it began in 2005. What began as a simple place to share videos with friends is now a major marketing tool. The opportunity to “go viral” excites companies (like Old Spice) and has sent them searching for a team to help run a successful YouTube campaign.
Well, our team is the one you’ve been looking for.
When it comes to leveraging YouTube as a social media marketing and PR tool, our social media director, Julie Perry, knows what she’s talking about. Julie’s YouTube career began as the creator, writer and host of TheBoaters TV video blog in 2007 (which was a promotional tool for a social network she helped create and launch, TheBoaters.com). Her TheBoaters TV episodes have received over 800,000 views on YouTube alone!
Julie then went on to coach numerous small business professionals and high-profile Internet marketers on her strategies for using YouTube for traffic generation, list-building, and search engine optimization (SEO)… And since becoming BLASTmedia’s Social Media head honcho, she’s shared her YouTube secrets with our team. In fact, BLASTmedia now manages YouTube channels and campaigns for over 12 diverse clients, who are all CRUSHing it on YouTube, with increased traffic, lead generation, and yes, SALES…
And now (drum roll), Julie will be sharing some of those same secrets with you at BlogWorld & New Media Expo next month in Las Vegas, October 14-16.
Yes, here at BLASTmedia, we are very proud of her getting to take the national stage to share her expertise.
Julie will be joining two additional YouTube experts:
- Kent Nichols of the web series Ask A Ninja, of which everyone here at BLASTmedia is a HUGE fan and is thrilled to hear is coming back with all new daily content beginning October 4. (Below is one of our favorite Ask a Ninja Episodes, on Ninja Love — Julie, get his autograph!)
- Andrew Baron, creator of of the groundbreaking web videoblog Rocketboom. Andrew currently serves as CEO and Creative Director to the company, which has expanded to include five shows, including the award winning Know Your Meme, and a new video discovery platform, Mag.ma. Below is a favorite episode of ours from Know Your Meme — on the Dramatic Prairie Dog Meme (which we always thought was a chipmunk):
Julie, Kent, and Andrew are sitting on a panel moderated by well-known New Media marketer, Paul Colligan.
As part of BlogWorld’s digital broadcast track, their killer YouTube panel is appropriately called
“YouTube: Process, Personalities and Profits.”
Interested in that last word, “Profits”? …Well you’re in luck, because that’s just what Julie will be talking about: How you and your business can turn YouTube videos into traffic, sales and profit.
At BLASTmedia, we’ve been doing it for our clients, including handbag designer cinda b, MIMOBOT USB flash drive designer, Mimoco and mobile phone accessories provider, Dexim. From finding the right reviewers to creating fun and successful contests (hence allowing consumers to essentially create the content for our clients) our team has done it — and we want to help you do it, too.
So, if you’re headed to BlogWorld, be sure to check out the YouTube panel and our own social media superstar, Julie Perry. Or, if you’re interested in learning more about what BLASTmedia’s Social Media team can do for your company, then visit our website or contact Patrick at email@example.com.
P.S. And while she isn’t really an ON-AIR personality anymore, we thought since yesterday, September 19th, was the infamous International Talk Like a Pirate Day holiday, we’d let one of Julie’s retro TheBoaters TV episodes hit the waves once again. (No, we won’t let her live this one down.):
Arrrrrrrrren’t you impressed? 😉
- How Data Privacy and Cybersecurity are Changing the Tech Industry - March 26, 2019
- No Tricks Here, B2B Tech Coverage is Booming - October 2, 2018
- Five Reasons to Hire a PR Agency vs. In-House PR Pro - August 16, 2018
- What Does Agile Marketing Mean for PR? - May 15, 2018
- Going for Gold with Winning Media Coverage - March 6, 2018