Here at BLASTmedia, we know that our social media director, Julie Perry, is one of the top YouTube marketing experts around… Our clients are also aware that Julie’s YouTube expertise is priceless, because they’ve been reaping the rewards of her strategies — as carried out by BLASTmedia’s social media team — for awhile now…And it goes without saying that Julie’s past freelance clients and fans of her YouTube Marketing DVD course are aware that Julie’s ninja-like YouTube tactics & tricks are second to none when it comes to profiting from YouTube marketing.
SO, BLASTmedia is thrilled to announce that the public-at-large will now be made aware of Julie’s abundance of knowledge when it comes to social media marketing on YouTube in order to achieve increased traffic & lead generation, improved SEO and higher sales conversions…
“Success Secrets of the Social Media Marketing Superstars,” featuring the priceless tactics
and insights of more than 20 of today’s social media elite (including our Julie Perry)!
Handpicked to cover almost every aspect of social media marketing, this book’s distinguished team of contributing social media experts open their playbooks and teach readers how to create effective social media campaigns that reach out to millions.
Julie’s chapter on mastering YouTube, entitled “YouTube: Leveraging the Power of Google to Get Your Video Content to Millions” (read an excerpt from her chapter here), is featured alongside other well-known social media authorities such as:
- Everybody’s favorite wine connoisseur and New York Times bestselling author, Gary Vaynerchuk (@GaryVee) — who writes on building mega-followings online
- Chris Brogan (@ChrisBrogan), also a New York Times bestselling author, whose chapter is on Building Communities
- “The Pied Piper of the Online World” (as dubbed by FastCompany.com) and author of Facebook Marketing: An Hour A Day, Mari Smith (@MariSmith)
- Denise Wakeman (@DeniseWakeman), blogging expert and founder of The Blog Squad.
- Founder and CEO of Copyblogger Media, Brian Clark (@copyblogger) and his chapter on the psychology of social media marketing
- Founder of the popular online social media magazine, Social Media Examiner, Michael Stelzner (@Michael_Stelzner)
- Twitter expert and author of Twitter Revolution, Deborah Cole Micek (@CoachDeb)
As you can imagine, our BLASTmedia team is oh-so-proud of our very own social media superstar, Julie Perry, for being chosen to appear alongside this all-star group!
Grab your copy of Success Secrets of the Social Media Marketing Superstars today and get eight audio and video bonuses at www.SocialMediaMarketingSuperstars.com. And look for the full page ad in Entrepreneur Magazine — on the stands now!
*And remember, if the increasingly complex social media landscape is too much for your company to wade through, you can always just leave it to the experts at BLASTmedia to increase your online (and offline!) visibility and sales today!
- How Data Privacy and Cybersecurity are Changing the Tech Industry - March 26, 2019
- No Tricks Here, B2B Tech Coverage is Booming - October 2, 2018
- Five Reasons to Hire a PR Agency vs. In-House PR Pro - August 16, 2018
- What Does Agile Marketing Mean for PR? - May 15, 2018
- Going for Gold with Winning Media Coverage - March 6, 2018