With the Oscars coming up this weekend, it seems all people can talk about are which movies, actors, and actresses deserve the most prestigious naked, gold man. Clearly, it says something if you have an Oscar sitting on your mantle. So what makes an actor or actress more paramount when they add “Academy Award Winner” to the front of their name?… What does it actually say about the award-winners?
The fact-of-the-matter is: it just makes you more legit. Someone thinks you are so great at what you do in the industry or space within which you do it, they have decided to call you out in front of your peers to say, “Hey, YOU are the best because you are changing the space you do business in for the better.”
With all this talk about award-winners, our team at BLASTmedia thought it would be great to showcase our clients who have been movers and shakers in their industries and have been justly recognized for great achievements and business successes!
- Skullcandy CEO, Rick Alden won Entrepreneur Magazine’s 2009 “Entrepreneur of the Year” and was on the cover of the January 2010 issue. (Watch his winning YouTube video entry.)
- Forbes named Scale Computing to “America’s Most Promising Companies 2009” list. Scale Computing can also boast they are the “Best New Product Infrastructure Category,” (Via PC Mall) and “Computing Innovator of the Year.” (Via Channel Insider Bull’s Eye Awards).
- The Lite-On iHES208 Blu-Ray Combo Drive received the Tom’s Hardware Recommended Buy award.
- miRoamer won the Popular Mechanics 2009 Editor’s Choice Award and the Australian Information Industry Association 2009 iAward.
- 3Tera 2009 won the Best Cloud Computing Service and Best SaaS Provider Awards from HostReview, while also being named to the first annual Information Week Startup 50.
- BlueLock is the winner of Americas VMware Service Provider Program Partner of the Year Award.
While our clients won’t be sitting in the audience on Sunday with Sandra Bullock or Morgan Freeman, we would still like to say to them, “Hey, YOU are the best because you are changing the space you do business in for the better.”
- Going for Gold with Winning Media Coverage - March 6, 2018
- Get Your Shovels, Coverage Was Laid on Thick This Winter - February 7, 2018
- PR Measurement: Understanding Share of Voice - January 23, 2018
- What is Analyst Relations? - October 19, 2017
- Spicing Up Client Coverage this Fall - October 11, 2017