by Marisa StruppJuly 5th, 2012
Fourth of July is all about the evening firework show and celebration of America’s independence. However, we’re celebrating this Fourth of July with a different motive: exemplary client news!
Photo Credit: HeavensAboveFireworks.com
• The world’s toughest case maker, Pelican, just released their first consumer products brand, Pelican ProGear. This new line primarily focusing on protecting consumer-tech products.
• Client GeoPalz, a child’s fitness tracker, kicked off their Rafflecopter centered-contest giving away one Get Active Prize Package, helping another two children become healthy and happy.
• Solely cloud-based, data backup service CrashPlan was featured in two large publications, USA Today and WIRED, both of which concentrated on the service’s ease-of-use.
• Electronic deadbolt client SimpliciKey was featured on the DIY Network and the USA Today! Both coverage pieces focused on the keyless home entry feature.
• Phosphor Watches kicked off another contest featuring RaeView (an admirer of the Appear Bracelet) that gives fans a chance to win a watch of their own.
• Wasp Barcode, a barcode software and solution manufacturer, launched a new video featuring their inventory control software and Grave Digger (the wildest monster truck out there!).
June has really been a fantastic month full of good tidings for all of our clients. The BLAST team looks forward to going out with a bang this July!
Looking to have your product or service scoop up fantastic coverage like this? Contact Ryan Grieves to find out how we can help you get in front of your target audience.
Mail (will not be published) (required)