BLASTmedia Shares A Whole Lot of Love With Its Clients
Valentine’s Day may have been over a week ago, but we are continuing to share the love with our clients. Today we’d like to highlight some of the terrific pieces of coverage our clients have received over the past few weeks:
- Data backup service, CrashPlan, received a phenomenal review from The Wall Street Journal.
- Marketing Automation leader, Act-On Software, was named to the OnMedia 100 Top Private Companies of 2012 list by AlwaysOn Media — they were awarded this honor in the category of B2B Technology Enablers. They join household names such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Yelp, and LivingSocial on this list!
- Wasp Barcode, a leading manufacture of barcode software and solutions, was featured in CRN twice this month! Once for the announcement of their new partner program enhancements and again for having their Sales Director named as one of the top Channel Chiefs for 2012.
- Bluelock, an award-winning provider of cloud hosting solutions for the enterprise, was named as one of the world’s top 100 managed service providers by MSPmentor.
- iGoDigital’s Super Bowl Event Finder was featured on both MSNBC.com and Forbes.com!
- iGoDigital’s president and founder, Eric Tobias, sat down for a little Q&A with BizReport to discuss tips on engaging online shoppers throughout the year, not just during the holiday rush.
- Adonit recently launched JotStudio, a collaging and sketching iPad app. Rather than drawing and sketching with your finger, the app works specifically with their capacitive styluses. The app yielded over 30,000 downloads within three days of being launched!
The year has just begun, but if this is any sign as to how 2012 will turn out, we couldn’t be happier! Be sure to check back throughout the coming months to see what other exciting client highlights we have to share.
Incoming search terms:
- we love our clients
- we love our clients images