February: Small Month, BIG Client Results
February might be the shortest month in the year, but it’s been an action-packed month for our business-to-business(B2B) tech client, Scale Computing. Scale is a developer and manufacturer of intelligent, clustered storage solutions that are tailored to the needs of the small and medium-sized enterprise.
Some of Scale’s PR highlights for the month include:
- Scale announced that the company saw a 6x revenue growth in 2010! This was great news not only for Scale but for the state of Indiana. Scale’s CEO, Jeff Ready, was interviewed on Inside Indiana Business with Gerry Dick regarding the company’s growth plans.
- Scale’s vice president of worldwide channel development, Scott DeWall, was named a Channel Chief by Everything Channel’s CRN.
- Scale’s co-founder and vice president of marketing and business development, Peter Fuller, was featured on Entrepreneur.com, MSNBC.com, Yahoo Finance, TheStreet.com and BNET.
- Scale’s CEO, Jeff Ready, was named to the Indianapolis Business Journal’s 40 Under 40. Jeff’s entrepreneurial wisdom was also featured in this month’s issue of Smart Business Indianapolis.
- Scale was named one of the best places to work in Indiana.
But Scale Computing isn’t BLASTmedia’s only BtoB client to shine this month:
From media coverage to speaking opportunities to awards, we’re really excited about the work we’re doing for our clients. We can’t wait to see what March has in store!