Here at BLASTmedia, we love generating top-tier coverage for our amazing clients. And while it may be getting colder outside, we continue to bring the heat, securing some killer coverage for our B2B clients over the last few weeks.
- Code 42 Software’s Mike Evangelist had his “Top 10 Reasons SMBs Fail to Back Up Their Data” article featured in InformationWeek SMB, Windows IT PRO, and ChannelPRO
- Scale Computing’s chief executive was quoted in “Should you include volunteer work on a resume?” on Fortune.com
- Bluelock CTO Pat O’Day’s article “Cloud Wars: Why History will Repeat Itself” was featured on Cloud Computing Journal
- Act-On was featured in a DemandGen Q3 Report
- iGoDigital recently had a busy week. President Eric Tobias’ “Top 10 Ways Retailers Miss Out on Holiday Revenues” article was featured in Apparel Magazine, while the company was featured in BizReport for improving revenue per visit for their client Dungarees.net by nearly 500%
- 403 Web Security’s Alan Wlasuk was cited and quoted in the “10 Stupidest Hacks of All Time” on eWeek
Would you like to see your business in these high-circ publications? Contact Mendy Werne for additional information on how our BLASTmedia PR and Social Media teams can heat things up for your business!
- Three Cheers For Client Success - October 29, 2015
- Fall-ing into Client Success - October 21, 2015
- Pros and Cons: Twitter to Expand 140-Character Limit - October 5, 2015
- Top 5 Digital Ad Tips Everyone Should Know - April 9, 2015
- Digital Marketing Download: Periscope, Vine, and Riff - April 3, 2015