If you haven’t gone outside lately, we’re having a heatwave, but that’s not the only thing on fire. Our social media team has been working hard to deliver hot hits on YouTube and create top notch campaigns for our clients.
Get a spicy taste of our recent work (and don’t forget to drink some water and crank up the A.C. Slater):
- Etón Corporation’s Soulra XL continues to heat up the summer months with its one-of-a-kind portable iPod/iPhone speaker dock with solar power. YouTube tech reviewer Chris Pirillo recently got his hands on the Soulra XL and said, “….I’ve reviewed a handful of speaker docks, but this one beats all.” – Watch his review:
- SoldierKnowsBest, known for his large tech following on YouTube and his brand new channel on Revision3, had a huge 4th of July giveaway where he gave away a Soulra XL.
- Wasp Barcode was nominated as a 2011 Small Business Influencer in the “Corporations” category. You can vote and get more information regarding their nomination here.
- In honor of “Embrace Your Geekness Day” (and to connect with fellow geeks across the web), Code 42 (CrashPlan) hosted a giveaway of all of the seasons of “The IT Crowd” on DVD on July 13 via Twitter.
- Makeup and beauty reviewer “xsparkage” is hosting a giveaway of the Phosphor Appear on her YouTube channel. The giveaway currently has over 9,000 entries (and over 45,000 video views!) and ends tomorrow, July 21.
- Grace Randolph, host of YouTube’s “Beyond The Trailer,” recently included the brand new MIMOBOT Transformers flash drives as a giveaway in her Comic-Con preview video:
- Mimoco launched their summer Facebook photo contest encouraging their fans to snap a pic of their flash drives (or provided PDF) while traveling the world. The contest, entitled ‘Summer Road Trippin’ with MIMOBOT,’ runs until Labor Day.
Need to spice up your social media campaign? Contact Mendy Werne for additional information about what our BLASTmedia social media team can do for your online marketing efforts.
- Three Cheers For Client Success - October 29, 2015
- Fall-ing into Client Success - October 21, 2015
- Pros and Cons: Twitter to Expand 140-Character Limit - October 5, 2015
- Top 5 Digital Ad Tips Everyone Should Know - April 9, 2015
- Digital Marketing Download: Periscope, Vine, and Riff - April 3, 2015