It’s a hot one, folks. Actually the last several days have all been scorchers. However, that doesn’t stop any of us at BLASTmedia from churning out results. The sun might make the mercury rise, but our team of social and media relations specialists prefer to make client media coverage, video views, analytics and sales surge.
Check out just a few of the places we’ve put our clients in the spotlight this summer:
- 403 Web Security’s managing partner, Alan Wlasuk, contributed to TechRepublic. His article titled, “Bugs in the Human Hardware,” discusses human error’s role in web security flaws.
- In conjunction with Etón’s release of the Soulra XL this month, our team produced a video highlighting the awesome features of a Player that Plays All Day
- Etón’s new line of American Red Cross home safety products (called the TurboDyne Series) was the focus of a flattering feature on Fast Company Design that asked simply, “Why Should Red Cross Emergency Gear Look so Sexy?”.
- Internetretailer.com featured a case study about Wasp Barcode’s email campaign that had a 105% open rate increase from previous campaigns.
- Mimoco’s gone viral this summer! Their new Star Wars Weekend video has over 108,000 views! Really, no one can do the robot to an Usher song like C-3PO.
- Code 42’s acquisition of Recursive Awesome was featured in multiple outlets, including the Minneapolis /St.Paul Business Journal, Star Tribune and OnlineBackupsReview.com
- DriveSavers was featured in a Chicago Tribune column about what to do if your computer (and backup) goes “boom.”
And with Father’s Day right around the corner, we’ve made sure our clients are being seen as the gifts Dad can’t live without.
- The ZOMM Wireless Leash and Bluetooth Speakerphone was FOX News’ Father’s Day Gift Guide
- MusicSkins and iFrogz were both in the Associated Press Father’s Day gift guide,“Right at Home: gifts for the modern dad,” which ran on ABC News and Newsday!
Is your product or business seeing successes like these this summer? Interested in finding out how it could be? Give us a call at 317.806.1900 – we’re happy to discuss how we can help drive traffic and boost your sales!